NameRestaurant and Ryokan Yamazaki
Address13 Takahana-cho, Umegahata, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto
HoursRyokan front reception: 11:00 - 21:00, Check in:15:00 - 21:00, Check out:10:00
Restaurant 11:00 - 21:00 (last order 19:30)
HolidaysOpen all year round
Parking lotFree parking
By train (route from JR Kyoto station)
Kyoto station --> JR bus
- Leave JR Kyoto station via the Nanajo Central Exit and you will find the JR No. 3 bus (Shuzan, Takao direction) stop on your left.
- The bus ride to Takahanacho bus stop takes about 30 minutes.
- After getting off the bus, walk about 150 m back in the opposite direction to which you arrived (in the direction of Fukuoji, the previous stop) and you will find Ryokan Yamazaki on the left.
- JR bus time table
- Click “West JR Bus.”
- Click “Takao Keihoku Line (Via Ritsumeikan University).
- Click “Time table” to the right of “Kyoto station."
- Select “Takahanacho” from the “Bus stop, destination” list.
- Click the “Change” button.
Access from Kyoto station
By train (route from Keifuku Utano station)
Utano station → Restaurant and Ryokan Yamazaki
It is a 20-minute walk from Utano station on the Keifuku Electric Railway Kitano Line.
Guests arriving by car
South Kyoto IC → Restaurant and Ryokan Yamazaki
40 minutes by car from South Kyoto IC on Meishin expressway
Kyoto Imperial Palace
Welcome to Kyoto restaurant and Ryokan Yamazaki
Restaurant and Ryokan Yamazaki is a 30-minute bus ride from Kyoto station
and offers easy access to the Takao area.
Situated in a quiet corner of Kyoto,
we offer an opportunity to enjoy the changing seasons of Kyoto up close.